Q. Who is in charge of installation?
Q. What are the benefits of using ESL compared to paper tags?
Benefits retailers will receive by using ESL are as follows:
– Save on labour having to manually replace paper tags. ESLs are an automated price updating system.
– Ability to update product pricing and information immediately. Eliminating the time to print a new label and have someone replace the tag manually.
– Price accuracy between shelf label and POS.
– Reduce penalties from price discrepancies.
– Manage and monitor multiple stores shelf level pricing from a single location.
Besides displaying price and product information, ESLs can be used with features such as Near Field Communication (NFC) to analyse customer shopping patterns. The information from the ESL can be extended and used as part of your marketing tools.
ESLs with NFC can be used for the consumer to use their smartphones as channel to receive additional product information. This information can be about products, special event coupons, advertisements, as well as product location, all to provide a convenient shopping experience.
Q. What kinds of products can ESL tags be applied to?
Q. Is ESL adequate for products that do not need frequent price changing?
Q. What are the services and strategies of utilising ESL?
Price differentiation strategies can be adopted based on region.
Time of day pricing for perishable goods, e.g. in a bakery.
Easily adjustable pricing strategies to reduce unwanted inventory.
Fast turnover rates give opportunities for other products to be purchased.
Combined with Location Based Services, for easy product-finding and highlighted with LED Blinking.
Q. How does Elabels calculate the ROI of ESL?
Q. Can ESL stimulate competition with competitors and cause a low rate of return?
Q. Can frequent price changes cause customer complaints?
Q. What functions/features do Elabels ESLs offer?
– Are functions such as video, colour display, and multi-pages supported?
– Can contents be changed according to different programs?
Elabels ESL has a large product range for the best solution for every need. Our main product lineup is battery-powered E-paper solutions with easy installation.
E-paper products are offered as 3-color, 4-color, and 7-color solutions to display product information and pricing. The 3-color options are Red/Black/White and Yellow/Black/White, the 4-color options are Red/Black/White/Yellow. and the 7-color options are Black/White/Red/Yellow/Blue/Green/Orange. The E-paper products are not full-colour displays.
The size of the product ranges from 1.54” ~ 13.6”. (Apparel tags to A4 size tags).
E-paper graphical product support multi-pages for additional displays. Additionally, ESL has features such as scheduling, central monitoring, and a central server.
The colour display (electronic paper) is designed according to the width and length of the shelf. It can be linked with ESL to display the price, discounts & promotions to draw the customers attention and improve sales.
Q. How long does ESL installation take?
Q. Is there a training program for stores after the installation of ESL?
Q. What payment options do you have available?
Q. How is technical support provided during system operations?
– What is the status of engineers for ESL development and the total person-in-charge for ESL business?
– Does SOLUM have its own ESL designers?
– Will there be designated engineers once the roll-out starts?
– Is local technical support possible? If so, how can we reach out to them?
Elabels specialises in software, hardware, manufacturing, and quality manpower for ESL development. Service Level is defined as Level 1: using the manual for self-resolution, Level 2 is supported by SI partner,
Level 3 provides local technical support and Level 4 is assigned with a SOLUM development engineer.
During the initial installation phase, SI will provide services and manual training and on-site measures.